Harteminks in Kenya
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Monkeys
When we were walking to a neighbor's for dinner the other night, we spotted about 6 colobus monkeys up in the trees. What a sight! Have we mentioned how beautiful it is here? As I write, I am looking out over the mountains and the Rift Valley.
1 comment:
David and Sarah
August 24, 2009 at 4:57 AM
How fun! I'll show Graham this post tomorrow - he'll love it!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(28)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(73)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(22)
▼
August
(12)
Sunset
Cooking / Meals
Andrew and Abby
Blessings from Friends
Food / Groceries
Traditional Kenyan Food
Monkeys
Church in Kijabe
What are we actually going to be doing here?
Life on RVA Campus
Nairobi to Kijabe
Journey to Kenya
Contributors
Alex
Melissa
How fun! I'll show Graham this post tomorrow - he'll love it!
ReplyDelete